You could do it on your own — but elimination diets work best with guidance and support.
Here’s what you get if you work with me:
- Help from someone who’s been there, done that, and has been living with a handful of food sensitivities for years.
- Weekly phone calls and email support to help with your personal challenges with the diet — not just general answers found in the back of a book.
- Someone to break down the process into manageable steps and help guide you through them.
- Confidence that you've done the diet correctly and can trust the results.
- Your own personal cheerleader to help keep you motivated and on track.
- Inspiration and safe recipes delivered straight to your inbox — no need to spend hours getting frustrated trying to find something to eat!
- Help navigating through the diet to avoid pitfalls and common mistakes.
- Product recommendations to make shopping easier.
- Strategies for feeding your family while on the diet (without having to spend all of your time in the kitchen or a fortune at the store).
- Recommendations and strategies for dining out while on the diet.
- An accountability partner to help you stick with it and see it through.
I don't just want to help you feel better — I want to empower you.
I want you to have a better understanding of the connection between your food and your health, and I'll help you develop the skills necessary to test any food moving forward — so you can continue to honor your body's needs the rest of your life.
The 8SAFE Elimination Diet
Currently I have two 8SAFE My Happy Belly Programs available based on your needs and preferences. Here's a brief overview of the foods we'll be testing, what's included in the programs, and the differences between them.
8SAFE Master Program
8SAFE Program for Lyme's
8SAFE Online Program
Who are these programs for?
These programs are best suited for individuals who:
- Have been to their doctor about their condition and have their physician's approval to do an elimination diet.
- Have been encouraged by their doctor to try an elimination diet.
- Are ready and willing to make changes to support their health.
- Are willing to make most of their meals at home.
- Are motivated and inspired by feeling great.
- Welcome the idea of a whole-foods based diet and would like to eat less processed foods.
- Would be happy with weight loss as a side effect.
- Are so done with feeling like crap and are 100% ready to be empowered and move forward in their life.
These programs are not for individuals who:
- Haven't been to their doctor and are self-prescribing an elimination diet.
- Aren't looking to make a lifestyle change to support their health.
- Are unable to prepare meals at home.
- Expect a quick fix and are only motivated by immediate results.
- Need "cheat days." Cheating can result in setbacks and inaccurate findings.